Solartronic * Pre order *
Today we announce Solartronic - the flagship lighting fixture from Focustronic, with patented dynamic light source!
Apart from the unique dynamic lighting source, when combined with the Mastertronic, the lighting intensity can be automatically adjusted based on nutrient or even alkalinity (PO4, NO3, dKH) readings.
From many documentations, it has been confirmed that the higher the nutrients, the higher the lighting intensity should be, or at least not at the same level before the increase in nutrient levels. With this patented dynamic lighting feature, corals do not receive a static lighting angle, but multiple angles which create multiple ‘sweetspots’ per fixture. This will promote normal response to the more natural lighting pattern, resulting in natural growth, while reducing shadowing due to overgrown colonies.
These unique features take reefing automation to the next level – unimagined until now!
A lot of comments/requests have been received by Focustronic from various reefers who are extremely happy with the Alkatronic and Dosetronic and have been eagerly awaiting the Solartronic release. Well, pre-orders are now being taken for this amazing lighting system.
This new new lighting spectrum is a result of a cooperation with renowned lighting brand – ReefBrite. The ST also includes ReefBrite’s most sought after product, the XHO, which will offer the best color pop and light spread.
video of operation - Solartronic
• 280W full spectrum LED reef fixture with dynamic motion (2 axis)
• +/- 24 degrees for each axis. Mimic sun travel across the reef with blanket lighting.
• Powered by ReefBrite’s industry leading XHO LED strips and cluster
• Different lighting profiles (spectrum, intensity and angles) for different days of the week (7 days, 7 different profiles)
• 8 individually controlled lighting channels (XHO, Cool White, Blue, Royal Blue x 2, Photo Red, Green, UV)
• Wi-Fi iOS and/or Android app with cloud access
• Dimension: 52 (L) x 39 (W) and 11.2cm at the highest point (middle)
• Dynamic lighting angle prevents hotspot bleaching of corals, but allows fixture to run at higher (max) output to bring out more colours
• Lighting should not be ‘set and forget’ but rather a constantly changing parameter (PAR) in relation to water chemistry such as nutrients and alkalinity.
• Different lighting profiles for different days of week. An individual fixture in a group can also have a different lighting profile for best light angles.
• Auto adjustment of lighting intensity based on nutrient level. Example: lighting at 70% (defined by user) and with PO4 at 0.1ppm. Mastertronic now has a new reading of 0.3 PO4 and will increase lighting intensity for the profile by 10%. When PO4 resumes 0.1ppm, the intensity is returned to the default 70%. Will also adjust in opposite direction, when nutrient is too low and intensity therefore should be reduced.
• True UV LED’s 365nm and 395nm
• Machined reflector for the dual cluster, giving best spread and without laser-type beams