Resun LP40 Air Pump (50L/min or 3000L/hr) Pond, Septic Tank & Aquarium
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Resun Air Pump LP40 delivers with low noise a maximum air output of 3000L/hr (50 litres per minute), which is suitable for the vast majority of fish and koi ponds.
- Electromagmetic linear diaphragm technology
Low noise. Decibel levels measured in a quiet room using A-frequency weighting with medium back pressure loading on the pump:
41dB(A)+/- at 3m from air pump, 50dB(A)+/- at 500mm from air pump. A quite room ambient noise level is 30dB(A)+/-
- Plastic body
- Voltage/Wattage: 240V / 35W
- Automatic thermal cut-out overload protection
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Max pressure: 30kPa
- Max air output: 3000L/hr (50 Litres/minute)
- Air pump outlet diameter: 18mm
- Must be set-up above the water level
- For maximum diaphragm life, the pump must always be run with a back pressure load of approx 12 - 15kPa. This would give a noticeably sweeter sound to the pump hum. This can be created by air diffusers, air stones, in conjunction with a flow control valve if necessary
- Supplied with a plastic 12 outlet manifold to suit 4mm silicon air line. Block off outlets not used with a squirt of silicone sealer into the outlet