FocusTronic Mastertronic * Pre order for November / December 2020 Delivery *
Mastertronic (MT) is the latest addition to the Focustronic product range for automated water testing equipment.
MT will communicate with other products such as Alkatronic, Dosetronic, Solartronic (patented dynamic lighting fixture), and Powertronic (smart power strip).
Above images are for reference. Tooling is now in production for the new MT casing to provide the generic design in-line with Alkatronic and Dosetronic, providing door opening, for access with the now iconic rounded corners of these leading edge products.
• Measures PO4 / NO3 / Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI
(other parameters to be introduced in future)
• High Precision Stepper and DC Pumps
• State of the art colorimetric photosensor
• Simple to use iOS and Android App (Wi-Fi).
Focustronic App (all in one)
• Communicate with Alkatronic/Dosetronic/Solartronic/Powertronic: local Wi-Fi via router
• Nitrate Accuracy / Precision (+/-) : 0.5 ppm / 0.1 ppm
• Phosphate Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 0.01 ppm / 0.005 ppm
• Magnesium Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 20 ppm / 20 ppm
• Calcium Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 6 ppm / 6 ppm
• Alkalinity Accuracy (+/-) 0.07-0.15 dKH
• OLI – is Focustronics own derived parameter, to monitor the organic matter in water. This can be used to indicate for example when carbon should be used or replaced, and in future may be used to control external equipment
• Dimension: 33 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 34.5 (H) cm
• Ability to auto adjust Ca and Mg dosing levels in Dosetronic as even balanced dosing can require adjustments from time to time. This will be done via ODA.
• MT will pass test data to Solartronic, which can be used to automatically adjust intensity based on either PO4 or NO3. This is another unique feature in the Focustronic product range
• With the release of Powertronic, features to trigger on/off or timer functions for the controlled outlets, will be available. Applications such as control of algae reactor light with drop in PO4 levels, is just one example.
• For ULNS, dosing PO4 and NO3 can also be regulated via Dosetronic.
• Additional features in Dosetronic for daily feeding, may also be adjusted based on requirements