AquaX Jelly Fish JellyFish Aquarium * Pre Order For June 2022 Delivery *
- 2 x aqua cultured jellyfish
- LED light with remote control
- Feeding pipette
- Fine mesh net
- Ceramic bio media
- Filter sponge
- Water pump
- Cleaning sponge
- Reef Revolution Marine Salt
- Reef Revolution Jelly Fish Food
- Reef Revolution bio starter
( Jelly Fish will be sent out to you via redemption of a voucher after 30 days of receiving the aquarium to allow for the aquarium to fully cycle ).
The most critical aspect of any aquarium is the ability to provide stable water conditions. We have incorporated a filtration compartment that holds 30% additional water volume as your main tank and utilizes only the highest quality filtration elements.
- Filter sponge - Housed in an easily accessible compartment and located immediately as water exits the aquarium, the filter sponge will ensure waste is efficiently removed from your system whilst also acting as a water polisher.
- Ceramic bio media - Based on oceanic live rock and housed in an elevated compartment away from debris, ceramic bio media are a porous media capable of providing staggering amounts of surface area in comparison to outdated plastic bio media. This ceramic bio media becomes a critical home for beneficial bacteria, think of them as your invisible tank cleaners!
- Water pump - With its own designated compartment, the water pump has all the control required to provide the optimum flow to your jellyfish aquarium.
- Chiller connections - The AquaX jellyfish aquarium includes built in fittings enabling you to quickly add a chiller, ensuring you always have stable temperatures in your aquarium
Remote controlled LED lighting system
- Built right into the tank and accompanied by a remote control, you can change the colour of your tank and even select from a variety of beautiful colour modes to create your perfect scene.
Built in cable management
- A hidden cable channel ensures you don't have unsightly cables effecting the aesthetics of your new jelly aquarium.
- Volume - 18L
- Pump - 150L/hr
- Lighting - RGB LED with RF remote control
- Dimensions - 35cm (H) x 40cm (W) x 20cm (D)
- High density filter mat
- Ceramic bio media
- Built in chiller connections